DOWNLOAD ✪✪✪ https://blltly.com/2v08nf
If you are interested in reading a shocking and revealing memoir of a former disciple of Amma, the famous \”Hugging Saint\”, you might want to download Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell PDF for free. In this book, Tredwell, who was also known as Gayatri, exposes the dark secrets of Amma and her organization, the Mata Amritanandamayi Math (MAM). She narrates her personal experience of being abused, exploited, and deceived by Amma and her inner circle for twenty years. She also reveals the truth behind Amma’s miracles, charities, and celibacy.
Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell is a memoir of faith, devotion, and pure madness. It tells the story of how Tredwell, a young and adventurous Australian woman, became a devoted follower of Amma, a simple fisherman’s daughter who claimed to be a divine incarnation. Tredwell joined Amma’s ashram in Kerala in 1981 and became her personal attendant and head female disciple. She dedicated her life to serving Amma and her mission of spreading love and compassion to the world. However, she soon discovered that behind the facade of holiness and harmony, there was a dark and sinister reality. She witnessed and endured Amma’s physical violence, verbal abuse, emotional manipulation, financial fraud, sexual scandals, and political intrigues. She also learned that Amma was not a saint but a cunning and ruthless businesswoman who exploited her devotees and donors for her own gain. After twenty years of living in hell, Tredwell managed to escape from Amma’s clutches and start a new life. She wrote this book to expose Amma’s lies and her own complicity in them.
Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell is a book that will shock you, enlighten you, and inspire you. It will shock you with its vivid and honest account of the horrors and atrocities that took place in Amma’s ashram. It will enlighten you with its insights and analysis of the psychology and dynamics of cults and gurus. It will inspire you with its courage and resilience of the author who survived and overcame her ordeal. The book is written with straightforward honesty, fairness, and humor. It is not a hate-filled rant or a bitter vendetta. It is a sincere attempt to tell the truth and seek justice. The book is also a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in spirituality, religion, or human rights. It raises important questions about the ethics and accountability of spiritual leaders and organizations. It also offers practical advice on how to avoid being deceived or harmed by them.
If you want to read Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell PDF for free, you need to find a reliable source that offers the book in digital format. However, you should be careful and follow some steps to avoid any legal or technical issues. Here is how you can download Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell PDF for free:
– First, you need to find a website that provides the book in PDF format. You can search for it on various websites or use a search engine. Make sure to check the ratings, comments, and reviews of the website before downloading the book.
– Next, you need to click on the download link or button and save the file on your device. You might need to enter your email address or complete a survey to access the file. You should also scan the file for any viruses or malware before opening it.
– Once you have the file, you can open it with any PDF reader software or app. You can also print it or transfer it to another device if you want. You can enjoy reading Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell PDF for free.
If you do not want to download Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell PDF for free or if you cannot find a trustworthy source, you can try some other alternatives to read the book. Some of them are:
– Buying the book online or offline: You can buy the book from Amazon or any other online or offline bookstore. You can get it in paperback or hardcover format. You can also get it in Kindle or other e-book formats. Buying the book will support the author and ensure that you get a high-quality and legal copy of the book.
– Borrowing the book from a library or a friend: You can borrow the book from a library or a friend who has a copy of it. You can read it for free and return it when you are done. Borrowing the book will save you money and space and also respect the rights of the author.
– Reading the book online: You can read the book online on some websites that offer free reading of books. However, you should be aware that these websites might not have the permission of the author or the publisher and might violate their copyrights. Reading the book online will also require an internet connection and might not be as comfortable as reading it offline.
These are some of the alternatives to downloading Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell PDF for free. However, you should always be careful and responsible when reading any content from the internet. You should respect the copyrights of the author and follow the laws of your country.
Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell has received mixed reviews and ratings from critics and readers alike. The book has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 on Amazon, based on over 600 customer reviews. The book also has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 on Goodreads, based on over 400 ratings and 46 reviews. The book has been praised for its honesty, courage, and clarity. It has also been criticized for its bias, bitterness, and inconsistency. Some of the positive reviews are:
– “This book is a must read for anyone who is interested in the truth behind the facade of Amma and her organization. It is a brave and eye-opening account of the author’s experience of being abused and exploited by Amma and her inner circle. It is also a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about cults and gurus and how to avoid being deceived by them.” – Amazon Customer
– “This book is a shocking and revealing memoir of a former disciple of Amma, the famous \”Hugging Saint\”. It exposes the dark secrets of Amma and her organization, the Mata Amritanandamayi Math (MAM). It narrates the personal experience of being abused, exploited, and deceived by Amma and her inner circle for twenty years. It also reveals the truth behind Amma’s miracles, charities, and celibacy.” – Goodreads User
– “This book is a sincere attempt to tell the truth and seek justice. It is not a hate-filled rant or a bitter vendetta. It is written with straightforward honesty, fairness, and humor. It is a story of faith, devotion, and pure madness. It is a story of survival and resilience. It is a story that will shock you, enlighten you, and inspire you.” – Goodreads User
Some of the negative reviews are:
– “This book is a poorly written and poorly edited piece of trash. It is full of lies, contradictions, and exaggerations. It is a malicious attack on Amma and her organization, motivated by jealousy, resentment, and greed. It is an insult to the millions of devotees and donors who have benefited from Amma’s love and compassion.” – Amazon Customer
– “This book is a disappointing and disturbing memoir of a former disciple of Amma, the famous \”Hugging Saint\”. It fails to provide any credible evidence or proof for its allegations against Amma and her organization, the Mata Amritanandamayi Math (MAM). It relies on hearsay, rumors, and innuendos. It also ignores the positive aspects and achievements of Amma and her organization.” – Goodreads User
– “This book is a biased and bitter memoir of a former disciple of Amma, the famous \”Hugging Saint\”. It reflects the author’s own psychological issues and personal agenda. It is not a fair or balanced account of her experience with Amma and her organization, the Mata Amritanandamayi Math (MAM). It also lacks any spiritual or moral insight or wisdom.” – Goodreads User
Holy Hell by Gail Tredwell is a book that is full of trivia and facts that make it more interesting and informative. Some of them are:
– The book was published in October 2013 by Wattle Tree Press, an independent publishing company founded by the author herself.
– The book was initially banned in India by some state governments due to protests and complaints from Amma’s devotees and supporters. However, the ban was later lifted by the courts after the author filed a petition challenging it.
– The book has been translated into several languages, including Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Thai, Vietnamese,
– The book has sparked a lot of controversy and debate among Amma’s followers and critics. Some have praised the book for its courage and honesty. Others have condemned the book for its lies and slander. Some have also questioned the author’s motives and credibility.
– The book has inspired some other former disciples of Amma to come forward and share their own stories of abuse and exploitation by Amma and her organization. Some have also written their own books or blogs exposing Amma’s lies.